Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Lets talk Pitch Wars...


Let’s talk Pitch Wars. Have any of you heard of it? I hadn’t until about two weeks ago. So let me give you a quick rundown, because guys I am VERY excited about this and it opens tomorrow for submissions.

What is Pitch Wars? Straight from the Pitch War Website... (with their permission, of course)

Are you asking yourself how can I get in on this? Ha! I know I was. Here is the link to their website. Hop on over and check it out. And don't procrastinate because the submission window is only open until the 27th.


As for myself, I don't really have much advice, me being new to this and all, but the website is full of all sorts of helpful information. Everything you need to know, really. 

I can tell you that I have spent nearly two days combing through the mentors; studying them, reading their wish lists and then compiling my own list of who I would like to submit to. This is something I highly recommend. You are only allowed to submit to four mentors. Don’t waste even one of those chances. Do your homework and make sure they are a good fit for you and your book!

Here's the schedule, so you have an idea of when everything is taking place.
So, I guess that's about it. I hope I've gotten you as exctied as I am. I honestly have no idea if I will be selected but I think this is a wonderful opportunity, so I’m going for it. What about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment